I have been a little busy lately....and haven't had much time to blog. But I am happy to announce the "baby" is here! Oh I mean finished. David's pride and joy is finally finished after 13 days of coming home from work and heading out to the back....not to mention using every spare minute on the weekends. It's all done except for the brick we want to put by the ground and the railing on our front deck. David really did an outstanding job....it looks beautiful. I can hardly wait to be home and get some patio furniture so we can BBQ!
I've moved!!!
12 years ago



3 comments:
Ann it looks amazing, I can't wait to see it for real. You guys are missed, my boys were asking about Elijah and Micah today. I can't believe June is here and the Oettels are gone.
how's Cheyenne?? you need to make a road trip to Ft. Collins!!! It's only 45 minutes away, ya know!! your deck and kids look beautimous! We're missin' ya. when will you be back??
David, I am very proud of you. When did you become a "handyman?" I can't wait to come out there and enjoy a BBQ on your new deck! Love you and LOOKS GREAT!
Post a Comment