So we have been getting pretty lucky picking restaurants with kid entertainment lately. The other night we went to Culvers in Cheyenne and found ourselves hitting the jackpot with 1.00 kids meals and FREE face painting (Don't worry we tipped). And these were no ordinary paintings.
Then we went to dinner in Denver and found ourselves being entertained by a magician...complete with any balloon request. I think we have a sign our our heads that says "Please help keep our kids happy so we can enjoy ourselves" or something. At any rate....we've been having fun on our mini vacation.



2 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a great time! We have family near Denver and I love the Denver Zoo.... I hate driving to Denver though with a screaming baby who always is getting ear infections, so it rarely happens right now. Maybe in a year or two? haha. Hope you guys are having a great time. We miss you here!
HAHA! You need to let me borrow that sign...
Post a Comment