Yeah I had never heard of it either. Apparently it's a "country" thing. We were delighted to be able to go hang out with a friend who lives right by where her community was putting on a mud bog to raise money for the local fire department. Imagine a 100 foot stretch of towed land sprayed down by the fire engines to create essentially a huge muddy drag strip for big old 4X4's to drive down and get the fastest time. Along with a kids bouncy house. And our kids favorite. A huge man made slip in slide down a hill into a pool of mud. It was a once in a life experience. I've never seen my kids that dirty in my life. Elijah would do it everyday if he could. Fortunately I don't think Gracie is going to make a habit of mud wrestling.
I've moved!!!
12 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment