
So I know I have been M.I.A. but I am not kidding you when I tell you I literally have not had any time to blog. You know it's really bad when it's taken me this long to get Gracie's 2010 Dance recital pics up. But I have good reasons......mostly including photo shoots and editing. At any rate it was Gracie's last year dancing at Acclaim because the owner decided to close up shop. It's sad because Grace has taken from her Ballet teacher for 3 years now and has improved so much. Yet, this is not the end of her career. Grace did a great job with both her Ballet and Jazz. She really loves it so much and their is now way that she will give it up any time soon. So looks like plenty more recitals and costumes to come. Video to come Grandparents so you can enjoy it too! And the amazing seamless white pics are from my good friends who own eikonproductions.com!








No comments:
Post a Comment