Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Do

We've been really busy lately with daddy's inspection.....so yesterday I thought we would all take a little nap.  Well at least mommy and Nathan got a nap.  Gracie, Elijah, and Micah woke up before me and decided to make Valentines for mommy.  It was a wonderful surprise except for the fact that Micah also decided to give himself a haircut.  It was bad enough I regretfully had to buzz his whole hair. It has taken us quite a while to grow out his beautiful locks....so as you can imagine I was not very happy.  I didn't even have it in me to take a picture of the do.  But here's the after pic.  I will say I was pretty impressed with their Valentines!  Gracie's was pretty creative I thought.  And Elijah is pretty good at drawing hearts and cutting them out.  A skill that will come in handy when he is wooing his wife I think.

No comments:

Checking it out

Sing-a-long