Tuesday, February 2, 2010

She loves 'em

For the past couple of months Grace had complained of headaches and that her eyes were blurry sometimes.  So we thought we should take her in and get her eyes checked out.  Turns out that her eyes aren't super bad....but definitely could use a little help when her eyes get tired.  So we ended up ordering some glasses on zennioptical that were really really cheap.  In fact they were so cheap that we got her a couple pairs.  She has been waiting for 2 weeks for them to arrive and today was the day!  It's a little strange that my daughter thinks glasses are super cool.  Might be cause she wants to be like mommy and mommy has glasses.  I don't know just a shot in the dark. At any rate she should model for Lenscrafters cause she's rockin the smarty pants look. 

1 comment:

Wendy P said...

I love that I have the same pink glasses as Grace. Zennioptical is the best thing ever. I have glasses in every corner of the house. She looks gorgous!

Checking it out

Sing-a-long