Monday, September 28, 2009

Getting out of town!

We finally had the opportunity to "get out of town" and join our friends at their cabin.  So complicated to get ours and their schedules aligned just right.  But it was well worth the wait to spend great quality time with them.  I enjoyed having dinner, playing games, and of course making a fire with smores.  Our friend just also happens to be a photographer and we thought it would be a perfect opportunity to take some "fall pics".  And I am sure that everyone knows that getting your pictures taken is a big production for a family of 6.  So much effort goes into getting everyone all dolled up.  So you can imagine the frustration when we are in prestine surroundings with cranky uncooperative children.  Aaron did manage to get some anyways....thanks for being such a trooper. As one photographer to another I realize we weren't easy to shoot!  So glad that you love us anyway!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those shots are so awesome! Love them!!

Checking it out

Sing-a-long