


Being the fourth kid has it's advantages and disadvantages. By now I have realized that birthday parties for kids age 2 don't need to require major spoiling. While it's kinda sad that Nathan really hasn't experienced the level of "family Party" that our other kids have had that included both sets of grandparents, aunts and uncle's....tons of presents, major decorations and etc. I have realized as long as they get to eat cake a rip open some kind of wrapping paper they are happy! Nathan enjoyed talking on the phone with all the people that love him....and he was well aware that today he is two. He kept saying "party" and "cake". Today we took the party to a whole new level. Boppa and Grandma Jane and Zachie their dog came to the party via Skype (webcam). Nathan really got a kick out of them being their to see him open presents and chow down his cupcake. Remind me to throw him a crazy party some year!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday little guy! I love your skiing, maybe we can go together again this year.
Happy Birthday little guy!
Wow, your family seems to be aging quickly. I wish I could have gotten to know Nathan better than the one and only time we met. Last children rule!
Post a Comment