





He is a 29 year old independent rancher from Montana. Not only does he have compact abs....but he has an amazing stick smile. Not only is he the most handsome man on the block....but he never says a mean word....(actually he doesn't really talk at all). But be forwarned he doesn't really like it hot! Meet the next "bachelor" Charlie the snowman. So we've finally been able to enjoy the winter weather outside with bearable temperatures. A weird phenomenon has happened here. Normally it may snow once or twice during the winter and it melts away within the week. Not the case this year. It has stuck around along with really cold temps. But yesterday was 40 and the kids enjoyed playing around in the remaining snow. Today we went sledding and then on the way home we saw that Gracie's little friend had built a snowman....so we got inspired and decided to make one too. The kids named him Charlie....and they had more fun picking out what they would decorate him with. Although, I had to continually remind daddy that it wasn't his snowman....but the kids. Gotta love Saturdays with no agenda whatsoever....except pure fun with the fam.



2 comments:
Funny!
Colton and I dug out part of a huge snow drift to make a "snow cave". Hard work and I didn't take any pictures. But always good fun!
I would soo accept a rose from him anyday! Fine work, Oettel kids! :)
Post a Comment