So David has gotten back from playing.....oh I mean work (TDY in Airforce terms). And it's time to get busy and finish some projects that have been hanging over our heads. Something in me is just so obnoxious about wanting the big projects done by the time our year anniversary of owning our home rolls around....as well as before all of our family and friends come this summer. So we have been painting like fiends. We spent about 8 hours on Saturday and pretty much got the whole basement area finished. We had a little visitor during the evening hours. We weren't sure whether he was passed out from the fumes.....no not really he was sleeping because it was way passed his bedtime ....this is what happens when you neglect your kids and put on a movie while you paint. No we didn't totally neglect them....we fed them and put them to bed too.
We put most everything back in order on Sunday....and today we have moved onto the hallway and the toyroom. I would actually just love to get rid of all the toys....but I know my kids would not be very happy with me. Tomorrow we will hopefully be at the finish line with the stair hallway and the guest bedroom. I am just giddy about the fact that I won't be having to paint for a long long time!



4 comments:
hooray for getting painting done! We have the long painting road ahead of us for this summer and fall....grr! nothing like painting for the next people! :)
looks like fun though, somehow.
hahaha! I'm glad I'm not the only one who lets the tv babysit the kids while I paint...looks great! I bet you're happy that it's over now :-)
great job! Do you guys hire out?!
We do in fact, have the same color paint on our walls. Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment