Friday, January 18, 2008

My little baby






So my poor little baby is not feeling so good. Yesterday I woke up at 6:00 am to Gracie announcing that she was going to throw up. That was not acceptable in her book....because she just couldn't miss school. And I quote "I can't throw up because then I won't be able to go to school and learn" she said in a very dramatic voice. Well, I guess you can say it's mind over matter.....she braved it out and didn't end up, well you know. So, I reluctantly let her go to school with a bit of a fever and some cold symptoms. Even her teacher noticed she was not feeling good.....and asked if she wanted to go home. But no way, she is a trooper. So, today when she woke up with a fever I finally convinced her it was okay for her to stay home and recooperate. It's not so bad for me....seeing as I miss her when she goes to school...and so do her brothers. I now get to take care of my little sicky. Let's hope she is feeling better later....because Daddy gets home tonight after being gone for a week. We are very excited about the fact that he has a long weekend and are anxious to spend some good quality time together.

2 comments:

kristin said...

oh......sorry Gracie! The "crud" is going around Iowa, too. Where's David been? Glad to see a new post...even if it IS about the poor sick girl...bummer! we miss you guysers.

Macks and Knickknacks said...

I hope Grace feels better soon! No school, and sick! A DOUBLE BUMMER! As always, your kids are adorable. And hopefully we'll see you in a couple weeks. Our plan is to spend Super Bowl weekend in Great Falls. Love ya!

Checking it out

Sing-a-long