So, we had some major highlights this week. Once again we got to venture to the mountains and remind us why we are loving being placed in Great Falls, MT. David had a ski day for the Air Force on Friday at Showdown which is about an hour and 20 minutes from our house. http://showdownmontana.com/index.php?s=default (the link is David's idea). Anyways, Gracie had school so she couldn't go with. Instead she went home with her little friend from school, which is always fun for her. We took the boys and put Nathan and Micah in the daycare. Elijah, however, got to have his very first lesson on the bunny hill (which is not even really much of a hill at all).
But there is a little conveyor they ride up and then he learned how to do pizza and french fries. After his lesson we took him up the lift to go down an easy green. He did amazing....he wasn't even scared of the lift at all. Then we went and had lunch and he played in the daycare while David and I got to hit the slopes by ourselves again. It was so much fun...and I have to say we have both improved exponentially. David and I have gone 1 other time at showdown and were very tentative last time, especially down some of the more difficult blues. This time the blues were no problem for us....even though I thought they would be. We can't wait to go again and again. We especially are super pumped to get Gracie going too.
I've moved!!!
12 years ago



2 comments:
wait for us!!!!! :) We're soo hoping to be "placed" back in that beautiful state and be able to hook up with ya'll on the slopes! (I can promise you that I won't be doing anything past a blue...no black diamonds for this girl...although I LOVE Diamonds...don't get me wrong :) we love you guys! glad to see you posting! Brooks is home sick today.....dangit!
I am glad that you are enjoying the great outdoors of MT! You are so much fun!
Post a Comment