Little middle Micah is 5 year's old today and proud! I know I say every year with every child that I can't believe they are that age. 5 seems like such a big milestone though. I know their will be lots of big changes from here on out too. He will start kindergarten....I am sure sports will be a huge part of his life too. He's all geared up to start t-ball next week. And in a lot of ways Micah is still my baby. He's my little Linus who loves his "B" and his thumb....unfortunately. It will be so fun to see him grow up this year....I am looking forward to it. He doesn't know it yet but we got him the skateboard he's been asking for.....along with all the protective gear of course. Along with some other of his favorite things.....pics to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment