Thursday, August 6, 2009

Girlfriends.....and our kids:)!

The first day home in MN I had the chance to see a couple of my girlfriends and their kids. It was so much fun to see them...and their additions (well at least for shell). It's been a couple of years since I have last been able to hang out with them. It was so fun to see them....and our kids played like they have been friends forever too!


1 comment:

* IrwinSong * said...

Oh, Annie! I LOVE the pix!! You truly have a knack! :) I so wish we'd been able to hang out even longer and have some real heart to heart time... but alas! I'm happy to have gotten even the short time we did get- and the kids had a great time. I want to see ALL the pix!!!! How can I see them?! When will you guys hear more about how things went for Dave's 'interview'/meeting? Love you!

Checking it out

Sing-a-long