

Can I just say how much I adore going to Gracie's Ballet Recitals. She loves the whole theatrics of getting all dressed up in the costumes and makeup. It's such a great girl bonding time for us. I would be so happy if one day she became a professional ballerina just for the mere fact that I love watching beauty. I think it's funny that I was sitting there with butterflies before she got up on stage. She did fantastic and seemed to be enjoying every minute. And it's so much fun to see the older girls too...wondering if one day she will be the one in point shoes!



3 comments:
Fun! She looks adorable!
I found your blog through Katie's. Grace looks beautiful! And you are right--you picture of the girl en pointe is amazing!
Jennifer
gorgous pics. The girl on pointe would love that picture. You did an amazing job.
Post a Comment