Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter!










We really were sad that Papo and Grandma Suzanne couldn't be here for Easter....but it's always an enjoyable day! The day started out with of course Easter baskets. Although we scaled back quite a bit this year.....with just water guns for all....and a few chocolate bunnies and a few other chocolates, the kids didn't seem to mind at all. We actually went to church early this week because friends of ours came with us....and I was in the nursery for the 11:00 service. After church we ate leftovers....yes I know....I would have preferred to make a big meal.....but David said he didn't mind at all. Then the hunt began! And 2009 proved to be pretty amazing. It was a 4 phase hunt including the front, back, side, and cement slab and all the kids loved it! Daddy didn't go easy on them either hiding eggs by the direct tv dish and such. I particularly love seeing them all dolled up!

2 comments:

K said...

As always your kiddos look amazing---so cute! Wish we could have been together for an egg hunt again this year! Ann, your pictures are stunning---right when I think you can't get any better...you post these pics---you have some serious talent! Miss you lots!

* IrwinSong * said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of all four of your darlings sitting together on the wicker chairs. I hope you've developed it and had it framed and hung in a special place by now!!!!!!!

Checking it out

Sing-a-long