Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving come and gone!



We really had an awesome time going home for Thanksgiving. Inevitably it is to short. We got up at 5 and drove 14 hours with out any major hiccups. The only little bummer was that our portable DVD didn't work. We spend until Wednesday in St. Cloud and then went to the cities at David's Aunts for Thanksgiving. Black Friday we thought we'd join all the crazy people at the Mall of America. The kids enjoyed being with both sets of Grandparents for a movie while mommy got some coveted alone shopping time. Then we topped our trip off with a stop at the outlet mall heading out of town. What could be better right! We really wish we could see our family more often! But we are trying to get back to reality. I am still playing catch up.....and looking forward to my parents arriving for Christmas! Little Johnny my brother said he is sick of my music.....so I thought I would give you a little taste of David and my newest fun find! An awesome Christian rapper! I couldn't find our favorite song....but he's got alot of good songs!

2 comments:

Wendy P said...

Shopping at real stores and real outlets! How much fun.

Unknown said...

Miss you guys! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Checking it out

Sing-a-long