Thursday, November 20, 2008

I have been meaning to blog for days. It's not that I have been really that busy....just the usual keeping up with the kids and house etc. I had some great blogging material from last Saturday when we went with some friends to the "festival of trees" party they had at a local daycare/preschool. The school has people decorate a bunch of trees and then auction them off to benefit the school. Then they have a free party and families can come check out the trees, decorate sugar cookies, see Santa, and build little tool boxes (thanks to Home Depot). So I got some great pics....but I shot them in Raw instead of Jpeg. The only little problem is that I don't have any software that recognizes Raw pictures yet. I am obviously a big amateur....but I am trying to learn seeing as David bought me my amazing camera. I am really excited to save up for some editing software....so my pictures will come alive. I guess I will just have to continue shooting in Jpeg for a little while longer.....and sorry you can't see how much fun we had! I thought I would post a pic of me making my "zoolander" face just cause I think it's kinda funny.


No comments:

Checking it out

Sing-a-long