Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 turning 16!

So I am in the bathroom getting ready for church this morning and Gracie was in their with me. As usual I am brushing her hair getting all the knots out. And out of the blue she says to me "Mommy, I really don't like princesses anymore." And I say "What do you mean (knowing exactly what she means)". And she say back to me "you know belle, and cinderella....princesses like that". She continues to say that she is "too old" to like princesses anymore. So I tell her that I am really sorry to hear that because that means that we won't need to go to Disney World for vacation then. And she immediately recanted. I realize it is only a matter of time that she will inevitably grow up. But if I convinced her to remain a little girl for a little while I am happy. I told her she is never too old to love princesses!

1 comment:

Jon Oettel said...

Funny how life goes by so quickly. Lacey, Ahna, and I are missing you all terribly! We love you so much! Thanks for the posting... I check often!

Checking it out

Sing-a-long