Monday, April 7, 2008

Yes, the rumor is true!

No we are not pregnant! David did take the clippers to our middle son's prized possession of blonde locks. I know, I know, you are all gasping for air right now....as I am. After much badgering David finally got his way and we buzzed off all of Micah's beautiful chick magnet hair. The only reason I gave in was that I figured he is turning 3 this week. I suppose it's an appropriate time for him to "grow up." I literally was sick to my stomach while David was initially cutting it. However, the fact is he loves it! He kept running up and down the hall convinced he could run faster. And before the cut he said that he wanted to be like his brother Elijah. The only major problem I have had with the cut since is that I am having an even more difficult time keeping my boys straight! And of course he is still just as cute. He's got so much charm he doesn't even need the hair!

4 comments:

kristin said...

I think it's adorable!!! I love a boy in a buzz! :)

Cortney said...

Cute! I was shocked when I saw him and all of your boys have the perfect shape at the front. I don't like how my boys hair does funny things in the front with a buzz.

Stella Borealis said...

OK, OK. I'm taking deep breaths. I think I can adjust to the haircut; just give me time.

He is an Oettel, after all: he's gorgeous no matter what!

Rachel Melone said...

Your boys are super cute, plus the buzz cut is great for summer, right?

Checking it out

Sing-a-long