Tuesday, March 25, 2008

He is Risen!




So this is a little delayed...but we had a wonderful day celebrating Jesus' resurrection. It started off a little hairy as 5 minutes before we were going to leave for church Micah appears with a face smeared full of chocolate....and some all over his new Easter clothes. But I was able to laugh as I told David to go grab the camera, because this makes great blogging material. Fortunately, I was able to get most of the chocolate out of his shirt before church (not that Jesus cares). After church we came home to have a turkey lunch....which David was a little disappointed because he was wanting ham. But the turkey was on sale....and I wanted to redeem myself for Thanksgiving....because our turkey was dryer than hoped for. It actually was amazing....and will be eating lots of it all week long. Then we went to some friends house for an Easter egg hunt. They live on 5 acres with a beautiful view of the mountains.

When we came home Grace was busy eating an apple and all of a sudden she realized that her tooth was looser than before. Yes, the big moment happened...she pulled out her first tooth. I can hardly believe how big she is! This makes me think how fast our life goes by....it seems like just yesterday she was getting her teeth. I am rejoicing in the fact that I put my hope in Jesus....and can look forward to my resurrection in Him!

No comments:

Checking it out

Sing-a-long